Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Spooks, Hoods & The Hidden Elite (trailer)

Dear audience,

My name is Wim Dankbaar. I am 45 and from the Netherlands. I have been interested in the JFK assassination since 1988, and I have learned a lot since then. The last 5 years I have been actively involved in a quest to unearth the truth of the JFK assassination. I have spent lots of time, energy and money on what I believe is an intriguing and noble cause. I could not have achieved this without the help and sacrifices of hundreds of others, building on their work and knowledge. I have authored a book and produced films on people with inside knowledge on the coup d' état that changed history and America, and probably the world. I have found that the people and their heirs, who seized power by killing Kennedy and covering up the truth, are still in power today. I have found these forces control corporate mass media channels to a certain degree. I have found they have assets to discredit the truth or prevent it from being shown through our so called free media. So what is in fact the big challenge to get the truth known? It is not to learn the truth, buth rather to present that truth to the public at large.

This is the first 15 minutes + epilogue of a brand new, full fledged documentary of 2 hours that presents the most powerful (yet unknown) evidence you have ever seen for the plot to kill John F. Kennedy....... and take over his government. JFK was one of the most loved presidents in history, representing hope for freedom and democracy. The man telling the story, Chauncey Marvin Holt, is dead now and was a self admitted career criminal. But in some ways, at least in my view, he was also a good man. For having a conscience and for sharing his story. He knew he was going to die shortly. In fact he died 8 days after this recording. This was the last thing he wanted to do. For YOU and your children.

Just one of the startling revelations in this film, is that the cuban exile militants, Orlando Bosch and Luis Posada Carriles, who are now being protected by the Bush administration (just google their names), were on Dealey Plaza when Kennedy was killed. You will further learn how Government Agencies and Organized Crime worked together.

You can get the full DVD at http://jfkmurdersolved.com/spooks.htm

For broadcast and/or distribution rights contact info@jfkmurdersolved.com

Sincerely yours,
Wim Dankbaar

www.jfkmurdersolved.com