Saturday, August 25, 2007

That Oriental Thang...

Why do Americans say "thang" instead of "thing" ?

Thang or thing, it's all the same... An objectification. A turn him/her into a thing.

I bet you anything if my blog was about "oriental" sex, I would make it to the highest traffic...
Ha!
I am not judging. Far from it. After all, sex is more pleasant than death...

It tintillates, entices, excites, raptures...But Iraq does not. I understand.

Iraq is hardly a turn on. As a matter of fact, you can bet it will make you limp or frigid...
Provided that you are neither already.

I have noticed something quite peculiar being around in the cyber world. There is this all pervading voyeurism forever lurking...

I mean, even one's pain is an object of careful scrutiny. But not only one's pain. This voyeurism of others, goes to the most insane extents...

Did you know I get emails asking me the size of my bra? Or for the foot fetish, the size of my shoe!?

Not that I have anything against breasts or feet, but you must admit, this is not a generation for an uprising, let alone a revolution... ha!

Then you get the heavy stuff.

I had one GI write to me, and being so kind, as I am, am witholding his name...

He said in his mail: " You can't possibly be a real Arab woman. Arab women are not like you.
I met them in Iraq. They are eager to please a man (him.) But of course, I could not never tell that to my American wife, she would get most upset. Besides, am surprised at your language, you are supposed to be a muslim."

Another Ha!

So Mr.G.I, did it ever occur to you that these "nice" women were eager to please you because you were armed to your teeth ? Demanding submissive pleasure in exchange for safety?

My, you people are such a bunch of royal shits.

I remember reading a story, unfortunately I can't find the link. But you have to trust me, I don't lie, unless absolutely necessary. Unless, I need to save my ass. But then, I think that is ok even in a court of law. It's called under duress...

There was this American G.I who escaped and this is what he said.
I remember it word for word, because I made it a point to remember it...

He said to the effect : " We would go around searching for insurgents. We arrive at a house. The men are usually not there. It takes about half an hour to bring the whole thing down. I was asked time and time again to wait outside the house. After we stormed in and ransacked the place, the seniors would go in. And we were left outside to guard the place. They would spend from 1 to 2. hours and we would hear screams inside. We could hear the women screaming. We asked no questions..."

Hmm...Oriental sex maybe? American style? Like the Abeer style?

And, what about those little Iraqi boys? The ones you picked out on the streets and boulevards? The hungry, desperate ones ? Do you remember them ?

What about the young little girls, 14 not more, and you would tell them..
"Fucking an Arab is the best"...And she would smile not understanding. And you would hand out a 5 Dollars note for a "pussy"? Do you remember her?

You don't do you ? But she does.

Ah! this oriental "thang". All those "tight" spots...

Iraq was a "tight" spot too, was she not?

Until you forced yourselves in like you did in Abu Ghraib. But Abu Ghraib is only the tip of the iceberg.
You forced yourselves into her ...
Ahh that oriental virgin thang!

And they shoot hajjis don't they ? These old "bastards", who can't speak your language.
With the look of despair in their eyes. With the look of "lost" .
So did they beg in Arabic? Did they tell you, with a broken accent "please Sir"?

And you felt so tall and so high did you not? The same way you felt with the small boy or the 14 year old girl...

Ah! tight Iraq... Saving themselves for your invasion or so you think.

People of America, I have news for you.

This is hell let loose. There is no tight here. All is flowing.

Blood is flowing, lives are flowing...
Tight bodies are flowing.
All is flowing...in one huge flood, in one huge hurricane,
that will embrace you,
embrace your "tight" hearts and equally "tight" minds...

This is no Katrina, no Dean...This is the Iraqi hurricane...
The hurricane of the little boy on the boulevard, the hurricane of the 14 years old girl that was "Awww so tight"... the hurricane of the desperate, lost, " hajji"...

And this is the Arab woman you can't identify with.
She is here. Typing away...
And reminding you of the flood that will soon engulf you.

Yeah, am that "oriental thang." So pay heed.



"IN TIMES OF UNIVERSAL DECEIT, TELLING THE TRUTH WILL BE A REVOLUTIONARY ACT." - George Orwell