Saturday, October 08, 2005

Something Wicked This Way Comes

I've been doing some thinking. A dangerous thing on a good day; an embarrassing thing on a bad day. But, I've been thinking. Connecting the dots of snippets, sound bites and neo-con love letters. Reading between the lines of malapropism, insinuation and `in plain sight' subterfuge. I've been anxiously analyzing the pressure on my frontal lobe; the tin-foil lobe that lobotomists are always so eager to excise.
And through the thinking; a dangerous liaison of cynicism, paranoia and epiphany; I have reached a conclusion; inescapable, indivisible and intuitively certain.

Something wicked this way comes.

Michael Alton Gottlieb's diary :: ::

Three things have jumped out at me lately:
1. Tularemia at the DC March
2. Bush's Emergency Quarantine Plans
3. Libby's Love Letter to Miller

These are not the only things that course through my veins of suspicion and circuits of Cassandrian synapse. But they are the ones that speak to me in tongues of fire, fury and fear.