Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Treasongate: Lewis Libby and Judith Miller

This weekend I decided to shift my sights back to Treasongate (from Miersmania) and I was sifting through some of the news from last week relating to Judith Miller and Lewis Libby's testimony. I discovered something that struck me as being rather important. It relates to the issue of whether Libby and/or Miller knew about Valerie Plame/Wilson and that she worked at the CIA -- before they talked in July 2003. This apsect is discussed in this post, which is broken up into a few sections.

1. Apparent testimony of Lewis Libby to grand jury regarding his knowledge of Valerie Plame/Wilson

2. Apparent testimony of Judith Miller to grand jury relating to her conversations with Lewis Libby regarding Joseph Wilson and his wife

3. Lewis Libb's mysterious letter to Judith Miller

4. Miller's lawyer's letter to Libby and his lawyer

5. Preliminary Conclusions